2008-10-22

Chapter12's Blogger ^00^

SUMMARY:

The article that I read is about the disputes between the customer and any of the company. The internet is slowly becoming an important part in our society today. As of today we can check information with a touch of a bottom with the help of the internet, crossing over vast ocean space to chat live with someone from different places, but today i would like to talk about how people use internet to distribute goods all over the world. this practice is often called E-commerce. If we were going to return the merchandise because it did not meet the requirements of the purchase agreement, of course not all businesses practice fairly over the internet and act according to the proper customer law.


CONNECTION:

We have learned two things in chapter twelve, one is that if we pay our credit within 30 days the bank will provide a discount, the second thing is that a company must refund a customer if the item sold to he or she is not up to the quality. There are many other laws divised to protect the consumer, it would be wise for the consumers to be aware of these laws and use them to protect themselve.


REFLECTION:

I had bought things from internet as well. The one I got may not be as indentical as the one I saw from the picture on the website. Therefore I tried to refund and they accept my reason. But not all of the E-commerce are responsible like that. To be catious. People should be caution that they may be deceived. Also don't easy to trust people who you don't really know, especially who you had never met. Even though they gave you a good image online or somewhere, they may not nice. Remember without interflow face to face the one might have some bad though. Have you learn anything after reading my reflection of Chapter 12?

2 comments:

David Bach said...

please provide a link to the article for the next entry - thanks
Mr. B

Ting said...

Hello, Sabrina.
After read your article, I agree with your statement because i had the same experience as you. I bought the clothing from the internet and i was not satisfied with it. I claimed for refund and they paid back. However, not everyboby is lucky as you and me. Many of my friends were not able to claim the refund. Therefore, I think we should be more aware of buying things online.